Friday, October 09, 2015

5 Minutes in October: Trust

Trust

"Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness." ‭Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭3‬

I started reading Interrupted: When Jesus Wrecks Your Comfortable Christianity before we left but I started reading it aloud on our trip to whoever could hear me over the wind blowing through Winnie's a/c (aka our open windows- thank God highs have been under 90 this week). It's been challenging to me reading the Hatmaker's story of how God asked them to trust Him and how He challenged them and changed them and came through in ways only He could.

It made me think of the many times He's left us with lots of questions and no answers but "trust Me" - stepping out in faith like Abraham "not knowing where he was going."

It's amazing when God asks you to step out and trust Him, He always comes through.

We don't know what our future holds but we know He wants us to trust Him and to be faithful to obey Him.

"You've never failed and You won't start now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!