Friday, October 30, 2015

5 Minutes in October: Bacon

Bacon

So, bacon is the word that gets chosen as favorite when you give a group of women a chance to recommend a one word prompt.

Bacon.

Sometime in the last year or so Glenn shared with me about some article that said you should only eat bacon once a year or something. I'm not sure what it was or where he read it. I'm denying it's existence so I'm not even sure why I'm mentioning it here.

Still he brings home the bacon (literally) sometimes. Sometimes when he has extra money left in his account he'll bring home breakfast from work after a night shift and it often has bacon. Occasionally they'll have some kind of salad at noon conference and a few times he's brought home a partial pan of leftover crumbled bacon and we've stuck it in our freezer to stick in eggs or soup or salad.

I like bacon. Even if you're only supposed to eat it once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!