Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Look

Look to Me, and be saved,
All you ends of the earth!
For I am God, and there is no other.
Isaiah 45:22


This verse is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the word "look." I can remember helping kids learn this verse but I can't remember where. I had to google it to find out where it was found.

So often when I have wants or needs I look everywhere BUT to God - the only One who can truly help me, save me.

Lately there has been a lot telling me to focus and re-focus on Jesus. 

When I focus on Him - He makes my paths straight.

When I focus on Him - He makes the impossible possible.

When I focus on Him - I see things that I would never see if I was just looking at the mud.

When I focus on Him - I see others as He sees them. 

When I focus on Him - the future doesn't look scary.

When I focus on Him - there is no lack because He faithfully supplies.

Thank You, Lord, that You will always be found when I look for You.

Lydia's FMF

Linking up with the Lisa-Jo for Five Minute Friday. Join me?
Five Minute Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!