Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days of Flashbacks: Train Trip West: Day #15

Thursday, August 18, 2011
In which we spend the morning on the train, arrive in Syracuse, get picked up by a friend, go home and have a dance party. 

We enjoyed our last morning on the train.
Abigail snuggled up in some blankets.
Lydia, Caleb and Hannah squished in with Grandpa
Caleb had a one on one chat with Grandma
My seatmate showed me some of his photography

We finally arrived in Syracuse at a little after noon and my friend Liz was there with her 4 kids and her 12 passenger van to pick us up and take us home.

It was so great to be home!

That night, after supper, we had a dance party with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa showed us how it was done then the kids all had a chance to try it. (Here's a video of Steve and Debbie dancing - I'll upload videos of them dancing with the kids later after I figure out how to cut videos to cut out some of the bouncy-ness).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!