Thursday, January 26, 2012

We're Moving Out. To where? I'm not exactly sure

AHHH! I just wrote a letter to our landlord giving notice that we will be moving out at the end of March but, at this point, we don't have a place to move to in Lowville. This is not the first time that we have done this but it is still kind of nerve wracking. I am so thankful that God knows where we are going to live and that He has it under control. I can trust Him. He has never left us without a place to sleep and I don't know that He is going to start now. I am so thankful for all of the times that He has provided places for us to sleep over the years (and for our landlords and for all the wonderful people that let us crash at their places when we were homeless) so I can look back and have confidence in Him that He is going to do it again - Lord willing without the homeless part!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting and scary! I love to watch your faiths in action each time God moves your family. Let the packing begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything comes together smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!