Monday, January 16, 2012

"I Got Yor Number"

Abigail came up to me this morning pulling a piece of paper out of her pocket and sheepishly said, "I got yor number." (I'm not exactly sure how to spell the funny way she said your.) It took me a minute to figure out what she said. I looked at the crumpled, folded piece of paper and written on it was the number that I use as the password on my iphone. As I got the story out of the kids it cracked me up.

I didn't have a password for a while but then the kids were using it a little too freely so I put a password on it. Recently Caleb figured it out and I guess shared it with Hannah who (I found out today) wrote it in her diary. I guess Abigail had sneaked into Hannah's diary and wrote it on a scrap piece of paper for her to carry around.

This may not be funny to anyone reading it (especially if you don't know Abigail) but we all had a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!