Friday, January 02, 2009

Chaos Peace

It is funny the stuff that comes up when you google "it feels like chaos peace" like I just did. There were such a wide range of websites that came up for where people think that they can get peace in the midst of their chaos. I could really tell from his blog that this one guy was really searching. Another lady had some really strange ideas and a very large following. How can you find peace without Christ? I really think that it is impossible! You can try all you want with meditating, de-stressing, etc but the only source of peace is Jesus Christ. The reason I googled it is because I feel like my life is chaos right now and this song by Sanctus Real keeps going through my head because I have heard it on the radie several times lately but I don't know the words. The part that keeps going through my head is "it feels like chaos somehow there's peace" and I really wanted to know what they words were so.... google to the rescue. Of course many other people had wanted to know the words and put them in their blog so now I join their number. It really seems an appropriate song to start out this new year with. It is time for healing. God longs to heal me. It is time to fix my broken parts and God wants to do that. He is not going to choose ways that I would particularly choose BUT He does know what is best and He will choose the best ways for me. It's time to surrender to What I can't see because He is making me into something beautiful, something fit for heaven. Oh Lord, I surrender. Fill me with Your peace that passes understanding in the midst of this chaos. I trust You.

Whatever You’re Doing
by Sanctus Real

It’s time for healing time to move on
It’s time to fix what’s been broken too long
Time make right what has been wrong
It’s time to find my way to where I belong
There’s a wave that’s crashing over me
All I can do is surrender

(Chorus)
Whatever you’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos somehow there’s peace
It’s hard to surrender to what I can’t see
but I’m giving in to something heavenly

Time for a milestone
Time to begin again
Revaluate who I really am
Am I doing everything to follow your will
or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
So show me what it is you want from me
I give everything I surrender…
To…

(Chorus)

Time to face up
Clean this old house
Time to breathe in and let everything out
That I’ve wanted to say for so many years
Time to to release all my held back tears

Whatever you’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but I believe
You’re up to something bigger than me
Larger than life something heavenly

Whatever you’re doing inside of me
It feels like chaos but now I can see
This something bigger than me
Larger than life something heavenly
Something heavenly

It’s time to face up
Clean this old house
Time breathe in and let everything out

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Hi Sonja, I wasn't sure I had heard this song so I listened along with your lyrics. Thanks for sharing it. I enjoy getting to keep up with you guys even from a distance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!