Saturday, October 10, 2015

5 Minutes in October: Ready

Ready

"People, get ready, Jesus is coming, soon we'll be going home."

I'm not ready for Jesus's return. Not because I don't know Him as my personal Savior. I do. It's just that there are so many that don't. 

As I stand in church and sing songs of how wonderful my Jesus is and how thankful I am that my sins are forgiven, that the wrong things I do won't count against me because of Jesus I think of all the people that don't know that truth. I think of all the people who have never experienced His forgiveness, all the people who have never even heard the name of Jesus and who don't even have a word of scripture in their language and the people who live on my street that I haven't taken the chance to get to know and share with them of the Hope I have. 

How can I be so selfish to keep the Good News to myself? Forgive me, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!