Monday, March 19, 2012

Last Time to Fill out FAFSA

Today I did something for the last time.... I filled out Glenn's FAFSA for him. This time it was for his LAST YEAR of medical school - hurray! I never have to fill out that form again (not that it is a hard form to fill out it is just something I've filled out many times over the years!) The pin number for his FAFSA that I dig out of our lock box every year was addressed to 1707 Kirby Ave Apt C, Chattanooga, TN, our first apartment. I'm not even sure that that building even exists anymore! (Actually after looking at googlemaps maybe it still exists... not sure, if so they've done some work on it.)

The end is in sight! Only two more tuition bills to pay for medical school!! Next year at this time we will, Lord willing, know where we are going for residency as well.

As we prepare for our move to Lowville and the last 9-10 months of Glenn's medical school training we can't help but look back with thanksgiving at all that our amazingly gracious and generous God has done for us over the last 12 1/2 years. We are excited to see what He is going to do in the next year and in the years to come after that since our future after our 9-10 months in Lowville are a big unknown right now! So thankful that there is One who knows and I can trust Him!

Thinking about it I guess it'll only be about a 5 year break from filling out FAFSA but, ugh, I don't really want to think about that right now ;)

Thanks God for taking care of us and providing for us so abundantly. Thank You that You are in control of our future and that You will be faithful to guide us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!