Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Hard Time With Number 10

We have a lot of cool stuff, most of which we have acquired from one of 3 places:

1. The curb
2. Craigslist
3. Salvation Army

I will be posting about a couple of new dining room acquisitions soon.

Anyway, we had some friends over for dinner tonight and we were showing them some of the neat things that God has provided for us. Towards the end of the night Caleb said, "Dad, you need to let them go. You're making them have a hard time with number ten."

We looked at him and asked," "What?"

He said, "You know- from the ten commandments - you shouldn't want what other people have."

I love that boy! He hit the nail on the head. "Struggling with number ten." How often do I do that?!

God, please help me to be content and not to long for what others have!

(Note: I tried to post this last night but blogger was down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!