Friday, March 18, 2011

My Toothless Wonder

Lydia has been so excited to lose teeth. She was particularly excited to lose her top teeth. She thought she looked so cute missing her first top tooth after she had Glenn pull it. Tonight her other front top tooth was really loose and she had Glenn pull it too. She was so excited and kept looking in the mirror. She laughed because she sounded so funny singing "Yeth Lord, Yeth Lord, Yeth, Yeth Lord." Before going to bed Lydia asked if she could "do an exchange." We aren't the best tooth fairies so she got her money before going to bed rather than waiting until morning. I love Lydia's delight in the little things in life. I'll post a picture of my Toothless Wonder here tomorrow. My computer isn't cooperating tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!