Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Holiday :)

This morning Lydia came up to me looking all sweet and said, "Happy Holiday Momma. Today is a Holiday." It was so cute. I think that someone must have told her last night at AWANA that Valentine's day is a holiday so she wanted to say Happy Holiday instead of Happy Valentine's Day.

Another cute thing heard around here often is from Abigail. She loves to count!! One, two, free, six, nine. I am hoping that my older ones will learn to count by threes from her. I always continue on her count 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30...

Well, we have made heart sugar cookies, done a math test, had a few fights, read a few books and now we are off to the Museum of Play for the Valentine's Day Party. Hope your Valentine's Day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!