Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where does the time go.

Well it has been a long time since we have updated so...here is an update. We have been busy homeschooling Caleb, he is learning subtraction and it is going ok. Hannah loves to play tic-tac-toe so if you are planning on coming to our house you had better brush up on your skills first. Lydia loves playing with "Abs" who is according to Lydia "My best friend!" They play with some magnetic dolls that they got for Christmas and also Sesame Street "Little People" that are from Sonja's childhood. Abigail plays with Lydia and also loves walking around with "Little People" in her mouth. Sonja stated yesterday "I am ready to go back to Louisiana." I think that she is tired of being solely responsible for cooking and cleaning all day long. She said, "I need a day off." I asked what she would do with a day off and she had no idea. I have been working on physics and will get it finished off tomorrow for now. Then on to Organic. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!