Saturday, July 12, 2008

Waiting

This morning in my quiet time I read 1 Thessalonians 1:10.
“and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from
the dead, that is Jesus, who rescues us from the wrath to
come.” I long for Christ’s return. His return is a sure
thing and knowing that, as I wait for His imminent return
I am not anxious because I know that His timing is perfect
and He knows… He is so longsuffering. As I wait for other
things in our lives I need to remember Who I am trusting.
I can have that same peace in His sovereign plan for our
lives, that He will bring about good things (though at
the time I may not see them as good) in good time (which
is rarely my time)because He is such a good God. Lord,
help me to trust You more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!