Working towards 1000... looking for the gifts that God gives me all the time... I am so blessed!
201. A chance to get a bit of school work done at home between appointments
202. Lego loving kids
203. Moving our bodies at zumbatomics
204. A chance to play my flute in a group again.
205. Getting home from my doctor's appointment 3 minutes BEFORE it was scheduled to start. I love my ENT!
206. The white stuff is starting to stick. I'm sure I'm the only one in NY but I love the stuff
207. School with the cards, a timer, and cozi is going pretty well.
208. Van passed inspection
209. Knowing a couple of the lead roles in a 7th and 8th grade version of Treasure Island
210. Fun at the zoo with friends
211. Sunshine melting away the snow
212. We get to go to Miracle Worker at Syracuse Stage for free next week!
213. Time to chat and snuggle with my favorite doctor to be
214. Flylady morning routine checklist
215. Flyers with codes for cheap checks
216. Bagels from the freezer
217. Yummy chinese food and pizza and friends to share it with
218. Spring boards, balance beams and uneven bars
219. We almost became couch owners, trusting that God knows best
220. Curry with unplanned guests
223. Abby's help with the 14 little ones
224. Visiting with friends at Christina's shower
225. Heather is feeling so much better
226. Baby Karsten
227. Skype with Kendra and baby Jack
228. Date night with Glenn watching 39 Steps on comfy cushions
229. I asked the kids to strip and make their beds and they did it
230. My camera was still in the car
231. Sheets blowing in the breeze
232. Cozi, cards, and timers along with mom being more present = school going better
233. Caring friends praying for me at small group
234. Indonesian fried rice