Monday, March 14, 2011

Looking Back

 Yesterday a friend of mine asked on facebook: "Has God ever moved you from the familiar to something new - what did He teach you -or how can I pray as you go through this process"
I felt prompted to respond. This is what I wrote: "He has taught me that I am loved unconditionally. He is completely trustworthy, faithful, and in control. He has given me more of a picture of who He is so that the next time I am there (and it will happen again)  I can look back and say, "Remember what He did last time when I thought He wasn't there, wasn't at work?? He hasn't changed! I can trust Him!!" I think that is why throughout the Bible the people of Israel remind themselves over and over what God has done."
 I think that is why I love my blog so much and enjoy looking back over what God has done in the past. He has brought us through so many seemingly impossible situations but with my God nothing is impossible. I remember one Sunday at North Baptist a guest speaker talked about having a blessing box that you put things when God does something to go back to as a reminder. I think that my blog is my blessing box. To God be the glory great things He has done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!