Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Path

It's Friday. Today I'm writing for 5 minutes on "Path."

START

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

As I look back over the path of my life there have been lots of curves that we've gone through. Some that were expected, some that weren't. As I was typing that verse I was thinking, "Have my paths EVER been straight??" I have tried to trust God and not lean only on my own understanding. I have sought to acknowledge Him in every circumstance that He brings my way. As I was thinking all that I came to a realization. This long path has been twisty but He has provided that next step straight ahead of me in the path that He has for me every time.

I am thankful that I do not walk this path alone and that my Faithful Guide is with me all the way.

STOP

Well, not much came out in those 5 minutes. Do you want to join in the fun? Link up with the Gypsy Mama here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!