Wednesday, June 06, 2012

What's Working Wednesday: Freezer Inventory

What's Working Wednesday is my weekly post to showcase something that is working for my family at the moment. It may not work for us forever and it may or may not work for you.


I have tried to keep track of what is in my freezer in the past and I never had any luck until I came across this great Freezer Inventory printable from organizedhome.com just before we moved from Syracuse. I love knowing what is in my freezer so when I see deals in the grocery fliers I know if I should stock up or not. It is also great for helping with knowing what is available without having to cool our apartment (and warm our freezer) digging around to find something that isn't actually there anyway.

Check it out here. It may be a help to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!