Writing my way to 1000. Looking for ways that God has blessed me.
264. Fluttering flakes are so much prettier than rain
265. A quick visit from Jen on her way through.
266. Peed sheets made kids get up earlier and school got done faster
267. The smell of brocoli
268. A mini flute rehearsal
269. Bean sticks and unifix cubes
270. Quick library runs
271. Time with Glenn reading The Medical Marriage
272. Fun time learning about Germany with our homeschool friends.
273. Walking around the block hand in hand with my man
274. We can go to the Most with a membership from the Buffalo Museum of Science that we're getting this weekend
275. Free gymnastics classes at SU
276. Fun filled day at the Buffalo Museum of Science
277. 99 cent 12 grain bread at Aldi
278. The thruway. Even though it cost $12.30 it did get us to Buffalo and back pretty quick
279. Safety in my fender bender
280. Insurance. I guess we had our insurance talk a couple days early
281. We have a laundrymat washer in our basement so we don't have to go to the laundry mat
282. We have a (most of the time) reliable means of transportation
284. Muggy, breezy walks
285. Fun outside
286. Simplifying, uncluttering, letting go