Friday, November 30, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Wonder

There are a lot of things that I wonder.

I wonder... where are we going to match for residency.
I wonder... where we are going to sleep from February 1st until whenever we settle for residency.
I wonder... how long it is going to take us to get home from this trip.
I wonder... what my kids are going to be when they grow up.
I wonder... where we are going to live after residency.
I wonder... if we are going to rent or buy a house in residency.
I wonder... how hard residency is going to be on our family.
I wonder... if I will actually homeschool everyone through high school or if we'll seek some other options along the way.
I wonder... what church we'll go to next.
I wonder... how long it will take to make friends where ever we land next.

I wonder about all these things and so much more but you know what?? There is one thing that I wonder at instead of wonder about.... that God knows about and cares about all these things even more than I do. He already knows the answers to all my wonderings and He is in control. Oh, the wonder of Him!!

It makes me think of that old hymn:
There's the wonder of sunset at evening,
The wonder as sunrise I see;
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is the wonder that God loves me.

O, the wonder of it all! The wonder of it all!
Just to think that God loves me.
O, the wonder of it all! The wonder of it all!
Just to think that God loves me.


There's the wonder of springtime and harvest,
The sky, the stars, the sun;
But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul
Is a wonder that's only begun.

 We've seen a lot of wonders along this trip and seen Him do many amazing things but the wonder that God loves me is the wonder that keeps me going. Oh, how grateful I am!

Like usual on Fridays I am linking up with Gypsy Mama. 
To join me or read more about wonder click this box.
Five Minute Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!