Saturday, February 08, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Write

I do not write enough. It is not because there is nothing to write about. It is not because I do not need to write. I do. There is so much to write about. I have so many things running around in my mind, so many things that have happened that I want to remember, want to share, or really need to process and I process best through writing.

There are also so many great things that God has done. So many things that He has provided. So many neat opportunities we have had. So many trials that we have lived through. So many blessings that we have had. So many things that God is teaching me that I would love to share.

I just haven't taken the time to write. I could list tons of excuses but I won't. It is something that I haven't prioritized but I need to work it into my time budget because it is important to me and I need to make time for what is important to me. Today I added "Spend 15 minutes writing" to my "dailies" on HabitRPG. (It's growing on me. My family is currently battling a dragon and if I don't do my part by doing all my "dailies" the dragon "kills" me and it hurts our party.) You may not see much of a difference here on my blog but I am going to start writing because I need to.

STOP

Linking up with Lisa Jo for Five Minute Friday. Join me?
Five Minute Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!