It has been a couple of weeks since I posted and my list has grown (though I haven't been as consistent lately and it has shown in my attitude unfortunately). So many things to thank God for!
287. Hannah carrying a book around with her
288. Sunny play at Barry Park
290. Monitor is out the door- yay craigslist!
291. Crazy kids running around outside
292. Kaylee visits
293. CLA #2
294. Practicing my flute with a friend
295. Our two tables put together with a tablecloth on top work to fit everyone around
298. Flip flop day
299. Pizza with 3 extras around our table
301. Snuggling, a movie, popcorn, then thank yous on our CLA2
302. I could hear some out if my right ear when I put ear buds in!!
303. Time spent with Grandma and Aunt Ruthie
304. Fun listening to Matilda in the car
305. A parking spot on Irving for the CMF meeting w/ Dr Bailey.
306. Touching soft pelts
307. It stopped raining so the kids could do their playdate outside
308. Sunshine on this day I've been dreading all week because of the forecast.
309. Other kids want to join our family
310. My 14 cent copy of Creative Correction arrived and looks like it's never been read
311. Glenn is done with classes, now it's down to studying and tests
312. I get to go to my dentist appointment kid-less
313. Bouncing blowing hail
314. "you're it!" walks around the block
315. Beautiful spring flowers even if the weather doesn't feel spring-y
316. Homeschooling friends
317. Jesus is coming again
318. Today's Friday, not Saturday, more time to get stuff done
319. The lost overdue book was found at the library and fines were removed
321. Seeing stories done in sand and light
322. It stopped raining before the egg hunt
323. Sunny fun at the zoo watching the animals play with Easter eggs
324. Soul Surfer bags that fold into little bags, I love bags.
325. Mike & Doreen took over the K-5th kids so we could go to service
326. Colored eggs and melted chocolate poured into fun Easter molds
327. A muffin-ish tin from the curb to make crayon cookies in
328. Christ has died and Christ has risen, Christ will come again!
329. Living He loved me, dying He saved me, buried He carried my sins far away, rising He justified freely forever, one day He's coming oh glorious day!
330. We don't have to take out all $58,000 in loans that we were offered for next year
331. We drove to small group so we didn't get soaked on the walk home
333. Fun cleaning out storm drains and relieving the Allen St flood
334. We don't have to move this spring
335. Sunny days and rainy nights
336. Screens on doors
337. Egg salad
338. We could get in the door
339. 2 tests down, 2 to go next week
340. Caleb was invited to play in a soccer league for free because other kids dropped out
341. Two wheeling Abigail after only a week without pedals!
342. Free copy of 31 Days to Clean
343. A Hoosier to organize our school stuff.
344. Yummy homemade tortillas
345. 99 cent whole wheat and self rising flours from Ollies
346. Listening to a convicting message on relationships from Northridge Church while making tortillas