Monday, September 22, 2008

Lydia's name

This morning while we were doing school Lydia and Abigail were playing with the letter tiles from UpWords. They were making towers and having fun then I noticed that Lydia was urgently looking for the letter "Y". She found all of the letters for her name and made her name on the table. She was so proud and I was excited. I knew that she knew that her name was spelled "L-Y-D-I-A" but didn't know that she knew all of those letters and could find them. It was fun because she did it herself. This is my first video posting but I thought that it would be fun to have video posts every now and again since we don't see our family very often... at least they can see how the kids are growing through videos... more videos to come.... someday :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more vidoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!