Friday, March 28, 2008

Rochester Weather Changes

Yesterday Glenn was off so we went to the Museum of Play. It was such a nice day we didn't need to wear coats and we even went to the playground outside the museum to play. We have noticed it and thought it looked fun ever since we started going to the Museum of Play but it has just been too cold and snowy to check it out. Here are some pictures of us playing on the playground. It was a beautiful day - Hannah was even only wearing a t-shirt.

Then... this morning we awoke to this beautiful sight. I love seeing the snow on the trees. It is so beautiful and I know that late March snow doesn't usually last that long so I don't mind seeing it. I was just talking about putting the snow pants up for the season yesterday... I may wait a couple more weeks for that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!