Thursday, August 08, 2013

The UnWired Challenge

I am joining in the UnWired Challenge that Sarah Mae is having on her site. It starts today. I know that I have allowed the internet to have too great of a hold on me. Being new here I have allowed it to fill social, emotional, community and time requirements that it should not. We are in the middle of our first week of school for the year and I think that this is a great time to address this stronghold in my life. I am supposed to be blogging about it a couple of times through the challenge so you will hear about this again. We are going to be without power for 4 hours this morning so I guess God and the City of Fort Worth both think I should unplug a bit more too.

Here are the challenge titles for each day:
Day 1: Stronger With a Friend
Day 2: Write Out Your Why
Day 3: Set Up Internet Controls
Day 4: 10-15 Years From Now
Day 5: Prepare for Time Offline
Day 6: An UnWired Day
Day 7: Don’t Judge
Day 8: Your Ideal Day
Day 9: Your Realistic Day
Day 10: Interview Your Kids
Day 11: Get Together with an “in-the-flesh” friend
Day 12: Goals & Priorities
Day 13: Set Realistic Perimeters For Your Babes
Day 14: Have Purpose

If you'd like to learn more or join me in the challenge you can check out Sarah Mae's blog posts about it here. Email me or leave a comment if you'd like to join me in this challenge. I am sure I am not the only one who struggles with balancing time online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting!